Cause why not, right?
- I’m totally procrastinating on a deadline a little right now, because that’s how real journalists roll, right?
- My sekrit- I had never read Harry Potter until recently. My only impetus is an impending vacation to Orlando which will include a trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure. Of course I wasn’t going to go into it without knowing anything about HP so I am currently about to start the fifth book and subsequently watch the fifth movie. I am enraptured and keep wishing I was a wizard. Life would be so much easier.
- This summer I am obsessed with my vegetable gardening and currently have about 40 seedlings sprouting away in the other room for an early fall harvest. Currently sprouting are two kinds of heirloom tomatoes, pickling cucumbers, spaghetti squash, zucchini, and broccoli raab. In the ground outside I’ve got several types of pepper plants including jalapeno, cayenne, banana and about ten other surprise shades of bell pepper. Then there’s about ten or so basil plants and a few other various herbs that have been providing tons of flavor so far. It won’t be long before I till up the entire front yard for a garden.
- Our fridge (which I bought in 2011 aka practically still brand new) has an incredibly annoying problem up frosting up in the back and it doesn’t cool the fridge or freezer. How many times have I noticed? Zero. How many times has Patrick noticed and taken care of it and researched why and how to fix it? All of them. This house would fall apart without him here to do those kinds of things. Only problem is he blames me for having, cooking, and buying too much food.
(except my noodle, but even then my term of endearment for him is food related soooo)
- I hate hate HATE the winter but I’m bout sick of bugs. This one mosquito has been buzzing round and round and round in my desk lamp for the past few hours and I’ve all but blinded myself staring into the bulb chasing it with a rag to squash it to its miserable death.