Ya’ll know I like to travel all over the state on day trips, especially in search of amazing food, but its hard to eat at a bunch of places in just one day without overdoing it. That’s why when my friend Nichole told me about the Greenville Small Plate Crawl I was very excited!
With the Carolina Epicurean, they have teamed up to create this event that well, it works like this, on Monday, March 24 – Wednesday, March 26, 2014:
Dozens of Greenville’s most exciting restaurants are participating in the first annual Greenville Small Plate Crawl.This is an interactive fun event designed to encourage locals and visitors alike to try new restaurants in Greenville. It’s also an opportunity for restaurants to show off their cuisine and Chef’s talent! During this delicious three day event customers will be rewarded for visiting as many restaurants as they can through raffle prizes.
- Crawlers print the Passport from the Small Plate Crawl Website at GreenvilleSmallPlateCrawl.com/Passport and bring it with them on the crawl.
- Participating restaurants are open during Lunch (11:30 am -3:00 pm), Dinner (5:00 pm – 9:00 pm), or All Day (11:30 pm – 9:00), as indicated on the Passport.
- Crawlers travel from restaurant to restaurant, purchasing plates over the three day event. Plates are priced from $3 to $8.
- If ANYONE in a group purchases a plate, EVERYONE in the group gets their Passport validated.
- PRIZES – Those wishing to enter the prize drawings will present a Passport for validation when paying at each restaurant. Passports must be validated at 5 or more restaurants to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- Include a restaurant outside of Greenville’s downtown core in the “5 or more” to double your prize winning chances (Passport entered into drawing twice!) Qualifying restaurants will be indicated on the Passport.
- Crawlers leave their Passport at the last restaurant they visit during the crawl.
- Each qualifying Passport is entered into a drawing. Winners are notified by email. Gift Certificates for prizes will be mailed.
- This is a rain-or-shine event. Small plates taste just as great no matter what the weather. Come hungry!
How fun does this sound?