This obvious time waster is from ptlawmom.com. Read it, don’t read it, I don’t care, it entertained me and that’s all I was aiming for.
1. Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Which one? I’d stop and help all but one. If you know me even a little, you know which one. I’d actually aim my car and and try to hit him.
2. Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
would did start mourning the demise of our youths. Then I’d go out drinking with non pregnant friends and come back to reality.
3. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face?
I have a constant burning desire to punch someone in the face right now but I’m not acting on it
4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
I bought lunch at the Twisted Crepe in Asheville, NC.
5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
I can’t tell but I think my exercising is muscling me up and leaning me out a bit.
6. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
7. Where did question 7 go?
8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
This one would be hard. But it won’t be happening so…
9. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What’s her name?
Colette. But this won’t be happening so…
10. What are you craving right now?
11. What was the last thing you cried about?
Really, really wanting to talk to my Peepaw, randomly while I was cutting squash the other day.
12. When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I keep it unless I don’t have my purse or pockets.
13. What color is your tissue box?
The one at work is yellow and white.
14. Do you have a ceiling fan in your bedroom, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
Yes, there is a fan, and a little dust. Thanks for the reminder.
15. What was the last voicemail you received about?
Probably just a “call me back” one.
16. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
17. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
The entire month of January 2012.
18. Do you wear a name tag at work?
I don’t have to every day but I do have one for events that I always forget to wear.
19. What kind of car do you want?
Realistically, a Ford Escape Hybrid, but fantasy would be a monster truck. Either one would be this awesome green color.
20. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
21. Have you ever had a garage sale?
Not on my own, but my mom likes to have them every few years.
22. What color is your cell phone?
Pink and black iPhone case.
23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
A flight of beers from Highland Brewery.
24. Are you happy right now?
Pretty much. I have MLK day off and was just in the mountains for the weekend.
25. Who came over to your house last?
Drunk people, from what I heard.
26. Do you drink beer?
Yes, I love it.
27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
I don’t have siblings, luckily.
28. What is your favorite key on your key chain?
The one to my vehicle.
29. What was the last movie you watched at home?
Something stupid on Netflix.
30.What is in your pocket?
No pockets on my yoga pants.
31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife?
32. Where do you hurt?
My feet a little bit because I was wearing two pairs of socks in my boots and it was cramped in there.
33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear?
No, no one. I would like a build a puppy, in case someone does want to build one for me.
34. What’s something fun you did today?
Walked around downtown Asheville, nothing special just walked and got lunch.
35. What is your favorite aisle at Target?
All of them! I love the home decor aisles. And the kitchen aisles. And the seasonal ones too, usually!
36. When is your birthday?
37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
A rubber band.
38. How many states in the US have you been to?
Let’s see: SC, NC, GA, FL, OH, MA, CT, OR, WA, WV, PA. I think that’s all. I’m going to add MD and DC this weekend though!
39. What kind of milk do you drink?
Whole milk, all the way.
40. What are you going to do after this?
Maybe make soup. Maybe I’ll even photograph and blog it.
41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Uhhh. Maybe Kara?
42. What is something you need to go shopping for?
I need to get my secret santa gift, and also a new soap pump since mine’s leaking into the sink right now. It looks like pee at a glance.
43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?
No, but I do have the same name as a month.
44. What kind of car do your parents drive?
A Nissan truck. A Buick.
45. Are you rich?
Working on it.
46. What color is your couch?
Tan tweed. That makes it sound ugly but it isn’t.
48. What famous person do you look like?
I’ve gotten Tina Fey before, especially with my glasses on.
49. Does someone like you right now?
Everyone likes me.
50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
I’d consider having it say NOT as a pass! WOO HOOOO, WINNER!
51. Favorite pop-tart flavor?
I don’t really eat them but strawberry with frosting is a classic.
52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
53. What are your plans for the weekend?
This next weekend I’ll be in DC, going to the White House and the Library of Congress and Capitol Hill. Any suggestions for places to eat in downtown DC or Silver Spring, MD?
54. Do you like the color green?
I do like green. I love it and am glad it’s the 2013 Pantone color of the year.
(Photo source: anappealingplan.com)
55. Who was the last person you sent an instant message to?
56. Last restaurant you went to?
57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
7 to 8
58. Do you swear at your parents?
59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
I was a master at it when I was secretly interviewing for jobs.
61. What is your ringtone?
Carry On My Wayward Son
62. What were you doing at midnight last night?