This drink is so good that I’m going to give the recipe first, you go make it, then come back and read my waxing on about its goodness while nodding in agreement.
Blueberry Skinny Firefly Vodka Sweet Tea
makes one cocktail
- 1 oz Skinny Firefly Sweet Tea vodka
- 2 oz blueberry simple syrup (recipe below)
- sweet tea
- 2-4 fresh mint leaves
- Make blueberry simple syrup by bringing one cup of water and one cup of sugar to a boil over medium high heat. Add a 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen) until they are soft. Use a spoon to mash them a bit. Strain out the blueberries and discard.
- Once the simple syrup is cool, mix the syrup and vodka over ice in a glass.
- Fill the rest of the highball sized glass with sweet tea and garnish with mint leaves.
Aight so here’s the deal- this drink is delicious. Stay home and drink these while watching a movie with a friend. I recommend Talladega Nights. Guess I didn’t have as much to wax on about after all. Enjoy this drink. Also, I really want to visit their distillery in Wadmalaw Island outside of the Charleston metropolitan area. Let’s go, once the vodka wears off.