Let’s just dive in here because there is some good stuff contained within. Do you want to run the Color Me Rad 5k in Columbia on October 20th but also don’t want to part with forty big ones for the privilege of getting covered in colored cornstarch? Then it’s your lucky day because I have not ONE, but TWO entries to give away for the Columbia race!
If you start training this weekend you’ll have eight whole weeks leading up to the race to get in good enough condition to make yourself proud! Then once the winners are announced you’ll be so invested that you’ll want to run whether you win or not! It’s been so
choke on the air humid “famously hot” here lately that I haven’t even bothered to run much at all lately except for a short one with Cherry Pie last Saturday morning so let’s train together, shall we?
Sorry dogge, no pets allowed at this race!
Here are some great resources for eight week 5k training plans that anyone with legs can handle:
- Runner’s World- 8 Weeks to Your First 5k
- Shape.com Beginner 5k Training Schedule
- Couch to 5k Running Plan
How to enter?
- PRIZE: One entry to the Color Me Rad 5k in Columbia on October 20th
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with your favorite color!
- BONUS ENTRY: Follow me on Twitter AND leave a comment below with your Twitter handle!
- BONUS QUESTION: How many 5ks have you participated in?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: August 31st at 11:59 p.m. EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two!
- PRIZE SHIPS: Via email. Please only enter if you live close enough to actually participate!
- DISCLAIMERS: One entry per email address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Saturday, September 1st. These prizes are brought to you by the fab Color Me Rad team who sent me these at my request.
The charity partner for this race is Happy Wheels right here in our town and you can read more about them here. Please consider making a donation to this great cause even if you don’t want to run!