I swear I’m still here, things have been crazy-busy as most people’s spring months are! I’ve been busy job hunting, organizing the Columbia food blogger meetup (come to it, come to it!), working on social media plans for Sun Spirit Yoga Wellness, and just living life in between. I’ve got some fun photos from the past week of what’s been up around here!
Today’s Ten on Tuesday, provided by Roots and Rings!
1. What TV commercial do you think is the most annoying? All of them, but especially political ones.
2. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received? A gun safe that’s the size of a refrigerator. Seriously, I can fit inside it. It was a Christmas present from my in-laws two Christmases ago. We have nowhere to put it in the house, so it still lives at theirs. I really appreciate it but I wish it was smaller so we could actually use it.
3. What is a song you thought you knew the words and then later found out you were wrong? Oh there are tons. Most of them classic rock songs from childhood that I now know the real (aka drug-related!) meanings behind them.
4. What are you most looking forward to this month? My birthday! Our 3rd wedding anniversary! Living without a room mate for the first time ever!
6. If you could have a gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose? Why? Ikea, because I am going to build a beautiful library (lots of glass door Billy bookcases) in my formal living room at the end of the month.
7. What are your favorite pizza toppings? Caramelized onions, red peppers, pineapple, all manner of cheeses, tempeh… ooh. Now I really want pizza.
8. Name something you’re thankful for aside from obvious answers (i.e. family, job, faith, etc.). I’m thankful that my parents let me figure a lot of things out myself without being hovering helicopter parents. It made me a much more self-sufficient adult.
9. What was your least favorite rule growing up? BEDTIME. Ugh! I know when I’m tired, not youuuu!!!!
10. If you could train your pet to do one thing, what would it be? To chill out when people come to the house! She acts out until people come inside to see her. It’s highly irritating, but it is one of the only ways she misbehaves.