I received a package full of Not-Beef and Not-Chick’n Bouillon Cubes from Edward & Sons!
You should absolutely remember these magic cubes from my French onion soup recipe, because these bad boys MAKE the soup base. They just do. The nice folks at Edward & Sons sent me way more than any one person needs at one time so I’m going to do a first on this blog and I’m going to make it rain chicken and beef flavored madness. Bouillon cubes for YOU! Bouillon cubes for YOU! EVERYONE IN THE STUDIO AUDIENCE IS GOING HOME WITH BOUILLON CUUUUUUBES!
Okay not quite. I am going to give away two sets of Edward & Sons Bouillon Cubes. Each set contains two boxes of Not-Beef and two boxes of Not-Chick’n. Each box contains eight cubes, so you’ll have plenty too!
- PRIZE: Two boxes of Not-Beef Bouillon and two boxes of Not-Chick’n Bouillon from Edward & Sons
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post and tell me what think you’d made with this!
- BONUS QUESTION: Who are you? I rarely get comments and want to know who’s reading! I really do!
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: April 3rd at midnight.
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two!
- PRIZE SHIPS: In the USA only because I don’t know how to ship internationally. Sorry, overseas people.
- DISCLAIMERS: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Monday morning. These prizes are brought to you by Edward & Sons who sent me these at my request. Shipping costs come out of my pocket, because I like ya.
Why am I doing a giveaway? Well because I can, and because I want to share the good products of this company whose products I buy on a regular basis with my own hard earned cash. I wouldn’t give away anything that I wouldn’t buy on my own accord!
Stay tuned because I have a few boxes for myself to experiment with and see what kind of deliciousness I can come up with. Just know that a recipe for vegetarian pho that actually tastes beef-like is in the very near future! I also want to know what YOU would come up with, so please enter, enter, enter!