I finally decided to do this 11 things survey/meme after seeing it on Emma’s blog, Microcosm of Life, because it is Saturday morning ish and I
am was waiting for my hair to dry a little before I blow it out.
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 5 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. (….what?)
7. You legitimately have to tag 11 people. (we’ll see about that.)
5 Random Things
- I always have to remove my rings and dry underneath them every time I get my hands wet. That gross, squishy feeling of water gooshing around under there freaks me out.
- I make a lot of lists but I don’t always complete them or care that I do.
- I am one of those people that rarely understands a movie reference because I so infrequently feel like taking the time to sit down and watch an entire movie.
- Putting away clothes is my least favorite chore.
- A habit I picked up from my mom is getting up on Saturday mornings (not necessarily early, mind you) and cleaning the house, even just lightly. I do not clean to Kenny G music though.
Emma’s 11 questions
1. What is the most important thing you have learned in the last year? Take the time to appreciate every single moment.
2. What is your dream job? Writing with no limitations.
3. Do you have any pets? Dogs, cat, fish.
4. What is the most amazing place you have ever traveled to? Amazing, hm. The most beautiful place would probably be Asheville and Marshall, North Carolina. The mountain views are breathtaking, and the pace of life there seems a little slower, which is great for vacation.
5. How do you take your coffee? Two spoons of sugar, a spoonful of Nestle Quik (yes, yes), sometimes a spoonful of caramel of vanilla syrup, and a splash of Silk creamer.
6. Introvert or extrovert? Introvert, but when the drinks flow enough there’s an extrovert named Drunk April that comes out.
7. What inspired you to start blogging? I realized I needed to keep my writing skills sharp, and that having a blog would be a pretty good living, constantly updated portfolio that I can show off as needed.
8. What are three things that you have with you at all times? Cell phone, knife, glasses.
9. What website is your homepage? my Google inbox.
10. It’s your birthday: what dessert do you want the most? Key lime pie.
11. Do you prefer to plan out your days, or go with the flow? I like to plan them up to a point, then go with the flow.
11 Questions for You
- White rice or brown rice?
- What, if any, vitamins do you take?
- Your ideal brunch consists of?
- Have you made the switch to CFL lightbulbs?
- What’s one chore that you hire out to someone else to do?
- Facebook preference: timeline or the old style?
- Do you still check your college email address?
- What’s your favorite herb?
- Ever gone to the shooting range?
- Do you take leftovers with you if you don’t finish your meal when on a date?
- What is a good and easy to use blog comment platform?
I refuse to tag 11 people, so if you think my questions are fun enough to answer, please leave a comment with the link to your answers!