Happy Tuesday! This week’s questions are created and hosted (as always!) by Chelsea at Roots and Rings. Go link up and play along!
1. What is your favorite online-only store? Amazon is the only online only store I can even think of right now. I do like them because it’s like a virtual Wal-mart, minus the squeaky cart wheels and armpit smell.
2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts? I enjoy the thought of it, but actually doing it, not so much.
3. What is the temperature in your city today? Today’s high was 66, someone please high five me for living in near-paradise.
4. What time do you eat dinner? I like to start on it within an hour of getting home. When I get off at 5 and just come home, I like to be at least starting dinner by 6, but there will be a small snack prior. When I go to the gym, I come home and start cooking (or reheating leftovers).
5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions? Not New Year’s resolutions, but I am going to make a commitment to really grab life by the balls soon and enjoy it as hard as I can.
6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear? From 2005, I bought them when I was dating the guy before husb. They are gray and green Adidas running shows that I just retired earlier this year! I still keep them for messing around in the yard though.
7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone? I did before I got this new iPhone last week.
8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive? Uh… I don’t play alphabet favorites except with my initials!
9. Do you know any good riddles? No, I am terrible at remembering jokes, riddles and limericks!
10. How do you feel about snow? I like when my town panics about it, then it doesn’t snow (or barely does). It’s nice to have the time off of work if you have a job that doesn’t make you go in when everyone is acting like a maniac on the road because they don’t understand weather anomalies. But for the most part, I can live without it, see question 3 about today’s temperature!